The Lafayette Eulogy is a Demolition car in DiRT Showdown. A relatively strong vehicle, the Eulogy possesses a good potential for delivering heavy hits in an addition to a fair speed and handling. It's primary setback is its long body length which can prove troublesome in the center of a demolition event.
DiRT Showdown[edit | edit source]
The Eulogy unlocks after you have won the Knock Out challenge in San Francisco, in the Spy+ Pro tour. It costs $30,000 to buy.
Liveries[edit | edit source]
- Skin Industries
- Hooker Headers
- No Fear
- AMD Performance (PC version exclusive)
- Racenet Winner (Unlocked by completing Racenet Challenge)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Eulogy resembles the WCadillac Funeral Coach, with a Miller-Meteor hearse body.
- The vehicle's exhausts exit straight out through the bonnet.
- The Eulogy is one of the new DIRT 5 DLC cars, the other 3 are Duke Coupe, Jackson Adventurer and Zenden Cup from DiRT Showdown
- The Lafayette Eulogy in DIRT 5 is called Jackson Eulogy